Compártelo



Colombia, Cali, The Law of Attraction - The Best Resources Part 2

For anyone interested in a topic of Mastering Mind in order to fulfill your desire here are the best Video resources I found on internet. It works for me and it will work for you. Give it a try, it costs you nothing. And then watch what is happening in your life...

1. The Secret 

Here is the starting point. It might sound cheesy but it covers the basics of the idea of The Law of Attraction.





Here is the whole movie.

2. Wayne Dyer

One of my fav author, great guy, in my opinion one of the biggest minds on this planet talks about The Power of The Law of Attraction.





3. What the bleep do we know?

This movie is better then The Secret. It seems more scientific and it is very special to me.





4. Dattatreya Siva Baba

The Hindu guru talks about spiritual aspect of The Law of Attraction.









5. Deepak Chopra

Deepak might sounds like a spiritual businessmen but I am sure he has got good intentions. In my opinion he teaches about spirituality and Mind Power in the best possible way to be understood by Western society.







6. James Arthur Ray

I like the way this guy explaning things.



6. Momo

Crazy charismatic dude from Canada speaks about self-manifestation.



7. Mind movies

Here are two of thousands Mind Movies you can find on internet. It is a great way to visualise your life in a present moment. BTW. You can DIY in Power Point or Windows Movie Maker.



2 comments

  1. Sensational list Filip. Many of my fave including Sai Baba in How To Get Things Fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah mate! This just works no matter what others think.

    ReplyDelete

Would you like to share something with me?