Compártelo



London, Brixton with M.Franti and Xavier Rudd


I like Brixton, it's a pity is so bloody far from where I live. Anybody from Brixton wants to invite me?


My favorite pub in London, and the only one where I can stay more then 5 min without being bored. Lively people, my parents loved that.

My First trip this year to Lisbon, awesome hostel and Michael Franti and Spearheads playing all day long, while I was sleeping in living room with the fireplace and full of young backpackers from US. I wanted to know who is this guy, how he plays. Kind of sentimental trip... but...

Before Franti played Xavier Rudd, and he made the most of this evening. He was so good that he suppose not to be allowed to be a support to any band, he was too good. One guy amusing 1000 people swinging and dancing to his life music better then with any boring dj in glamorous club.


So then Michael Franti started to play and... he's been just alright or rather his band , very average band. Maybe If I wasn't a musician I'd believe that they are ok, but they very predictable like another soup opera. So I left before they finished. ... Ups I'm listening them on myspace and must say they are wicked, maybe they are not that strong on life stage.

4 comments

  1. Hey you Filip!

    How is London?

    I was thinking the other day, as my dog ran over my little brother, that it would've been so nice to have a camera to capture the priceless moment. I would've shown you a picture, but I didn't have a camera. That's why I wish I was more like you, as it seems to me you bring your camera everywhere!

    Awesome, I'm coming back here to watch your pictures again. I really enjoyed that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, Tora I'm glad you enjoyed my photos. Life seems more interesting when you look back at your blog and capture precious moment of your life. It's good to have camera by the hand.

    Where are you?
    Filip

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi

    shame you didnt enjoy Spearhead that much.

    I was wondering if it would be possible to pilfer a picture or two. I'd use a small version, and fully credit and link to you.

    Let me know if its ok? My reviews too boring to be pictureless! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi

    I'm just watching your blog. I'm impressed. You've been blooging for a while. Feel free to use my photo.

    I don't know what happened to Spearhead. Maybe I was by my own. I was doing my best not to be pulled by young drunk american girls.

    What was missing I guess is the magic. If you think about one man (Rudd) doing miracles withour raising his hands towards audience and making the crowd swinging.

    So tell me where is the next interesting gig.

    F.

    ReplyDelete

Would you like to share something with me?