CompĂĄrtelo



Colombia, Cali, I agree with Huna statement, an ancient Hawaiian philosophy

1. IKE (ee-kay) - The world is what you think it is. (Swiat jest taki jaki myslisz ze jest)
2. KALA - There are no limits. (Nie ma limitow)
3. MAKIA (mah-kee-ah) - Energy flows where attention goes. (Energia plynie tam gdzie skierujesz swoja uwage)
4. MANAWA (man-ah-wah) - Now is the moment of power. (Teraz jest najwazniejszy moment o najwiekszej sile)
5. ALOHA - To love is to be happy with (someone or something). (Kochac to znaczy czuc sie bardzo dobrze z kims, z czyms)
6. MANA - All power comes from within. (Cala sila pochodzi z wnetrza)
7. PONO - Effectiveness is the measure of truth. (Efektywnosc jest miara prawdy)

I consider myself effective. 3 years of travelling around the world without working is not very common thing to do in this world. I am happy, healthy, loved, inspired, educated, and looking forward to the bright future. I am from Poland, beautiful, but no the reachest country in the world though. I come from an average working class family. None of my parents has started University, none of them was never rich. Instead they gave me love, trust, education and support. Now it is time to pay back. Trust me these rules worked for me and will work for you. Play with them, experiment, google it.

No comments

Post a Comment

Would you like to share something with me?