Compártelo



Poland, Warsaw, Proud and not proud to be Polish


For the first time in my life I am really proud to be Polish after visiting Warsaw Rising Museum. It made unbelievable impact of how I perceive myself as a Pole and our amazing history of XX century. It's shame that after our grandfathers had flighted for freedom of Warsaw, Russians took over the land and developed communism as the leading policy. I'm so happy to be weak at the history otherwise I'd probably be very frustrated of what happened and what is going on now in my country.

This is why I'm not proud of being Polish - the base of the crap government.

1 comment

  1. Pozdrawiam i zycze troche wiecej powodow, aby byc dumnym z tego, ze jestes Polakiem ;-).
    J.
    www.joasia.blogs.com

    ReplyDelete

Would you like to share something with me?