CompĂĄrtelo



Argentina, Cordoba, Wishes for you

I know it has nothing to do with the travels, but I am at the internet cafe, waiting for the bus to Salta (Argentina) and reading, listening some inspiring stories.

If you are still reading my post I am truly wishing you peace, harmony, laughter and love. Imagine that you have them all in this moment. How great it feels, hah?

I have couple of photos from Mar de Plata, Buenos Aires, Rosario and Cordoba which I will publish one day and being honest I cannot wait to visit last city in Argentina and finally move to Bolivia. I need a fresh culture, I feel thirsty of adventure. I think I found one reason why I travel. I am just easily getting bored when I am stuck and travel makes me feel like I am on the constant path into unknown, into surprise, into beautiful life.

Again imagine: peace, harmony, laughter and love.
Great hah?

1 comment

  1. Hey Filip, it's Faz from Bulldog. Loving your blog posts and following your adventure, I have a mate in cordoba, I should have forwarded his details so you could have hooked up and checked it out properly...keep up the free spirit man, lovin it!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like to share something with me?