Compártelo



Estonia, Tallinn, Discovering my music roots:)


Yeah the club is called DM. I found it right after a pigeon shitted on me.

A cold blond Estonian princess who forgot how to smile was siting inside with the bored mime and listening "Personal Jesus" life version:)

In Tallinn where Estonian founded Skype and Kazaa they are apologized for no wireless in cafe:)

They even make a photography session with the professional geek about wireless Tallinn:)


But some guys prefer sun and newspaper then shadow and laptop. God bless them.

Clubbing with a Canadian stockbroker - Brian. Brian's chat up lines:
Brian: "Are you Estonian?"
An Estonian girl "Do you want to buy me a drink"
Brian: "Filip let's go around"

So we finished talking to two Finish engaged 21 years old girls.

And we decided to leave the party, get drunk while watching a footie game between Germany and England with French, Kiwi, and Aussie:)

And I've learnt how to easily make 30-40% profit a year on Stocks.

No comments

Post a Comment

Would you like to share something with me?