Compártelo



UK, London, Testosteron - meeting Andrzej Saramonowicz - a one of the best polish screenwriters - a genius


There's been a premiere of Testosteron - a movie based on the polish theatre show. Why I believe that Andrzej Saramonowicz is a genius? Because I think that it's very difficult to write a good script and make 100.000 Poles to go to theatre and have absolutely 100% fun right from the beginning until the end. I've seen the show in Krakow in 2004 and my eyes were f... open since then.

I don't need to mention that the person who inspired me to go and see the show was my ex g. which we had lived together for few years after she had told me that she's getting married to the bold boring like working for x-something company salesman. Now this is the history and I'm not emotional about this but... You gotta watch this movie...

For these who haven't seen the show Testosteron I strongly recommend to start from the movie. Personally you can forget the first 25 minutes and the last 15 (Sorry Andrzej but I'm honest) but the middle action is brilliant especially with Borys Szyc as Tytus and Tomasz Karolak as Fistach - the rest of actors play a bit too average for such a great script.

And ... one more request to the guys: don't take your long term girlfriend nor wives if you still love them. It might cause a massive argument between two of you:) Grab your mates and leave your second half on her own.

When you watch and love the move then go and see the show in Poland and your ass will be kicked like never ever.


The creators of Testosteron movie: From the left: Andrzej Saramonowicz, Tomasz Konecki, Iwona Konecka

Andrzej and one of the actors Czarek Kosinski. His half Polish half English cousin is just absolutely gorgeous. We were just knocked down.

Andrzej Saramonowicz explains to Kuba, Darek, Damian and Agnieszka the complexity and simplicity of the woman nature. We man would like to see woman as untouchable, honest and transparent princess but in fact in most of ways woman also have "animal's" second nature like man and sex needs which we man used to underestimate.

After party with the master of Polish wit humor. Next time I'm hopefully going to take Andrzej to Bricklane to show the real London's Bohemia life.

No comments

Post a Comment

Would you like to share something with me?