Compártelo



Poland, Sopot, Opera Lesna 2006, Taniec z Gwiazdami

While making a funny movie we've met Julia from TVP1 and she took me to Opera Lesna in Sopot for the show called "Taniec Gwiazdami". I had a chance to have a look who is the polish celebrity now. It's been 2 and a half years since I moved to UK and I must say I totally have lost my knowledge about polish showbusiness. I guess this post is only for polish people living in Poland, Enjoy!.

Julia

Somebody 1 (anyone can help me to recognize?)

Yes, she's got a style

Somebody 2 ( I think it's young Kwasniewska and Somebody 2)

Hubert Urbanski, Jury and Somebody 3 and 4

Somebody 6 and 6

Everybody is somebody

But the director is watching you

Somebody 7, forgot the name

Somebody 8 and 9

Kasia

At Ludwig Cichosz small business

In Spatif

5 comments

  1. I can recognize people from "Taniec z Gwiazdami" :)
    Somebody 1 is :Anna Glogowska & Witold Paszt.
    Somebody 2 is beauty Aneta Piotrowska & Rafal Mroczek.
    Somebody 3-4 is : Ola Kwasniewska & Michal Skawinski.
    Somebody 6 is : Katarzyna Cichopek & Marcin Hakiel.
    Somebody 7 is : Malgorzata Foremniak & Rafal Maserak.
    Somebody 8 & 9 is : Malgorzata Foremniak & Rafal Maserak.

    Greetings from Poland :)
    Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers / dzieki

    I need to take some lessons about polish celebrities and pol-show-biznes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi people
    I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello. Good day
    Who listens to what music?
    I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Would you like to share something with me?