Compártelo



London, Angel, Happy to breath London's life


I'm very happy that I came to London. It's the first time in my life that I'm feeling fulfilled after week break in Poland. I've got some consideration as well.

1.Nothing will be the same anymore while your friends are growing up in different rhythm.
2.People make the most of the every place in the world.
3.Sopot is still the best town in Poland, but not that inspiring as before in September.
4.I can't imagine living anywhere in Poland at this moment.
5.What's great about Poland are values: family, spirit, relationships.
6.I will come back to Sopot soon mainly to meet wonderful friends and family.
7.I don't feel Polish anymore.
8.I don't feel English as well.
9.I do feel myself.
10.Life is beautiful so be responsible and live to the full.

Technorati Profile

4 comments

  1. Dude, cheers for the photos, flaky English comments :P and all the best for the newlyweds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But we all do polish things, even if we do not feel like Polish. Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smutny ten komentarz. Daje do myślenia, przyjacielu...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sopot staje sie schematyczny...lepiej sczilaoutowac sie na Helu ;)

    ReplyDelete

Would you like to share something with me?