Compártelo



UK, London, Say Good Bye to Filip




Hello brothers and sisters. Piateczka. I'm leaving London in few days to make my long awaited Round The World Trip. Since time is flying like crazy I'd like to invite you to "Say Good Bye to Filip" meetup on Sat 23rd of June starting from 7pm till -Drunken-Time. You are all warmly welcome. I'd love to see you guys no matter how long and how we've known each other.

The place is called Hoxton Square Bar & Kitchen and I hope most of you know it very well. If weather is alright we will be sitting in Hoxton Square Park which is in front of the bar. There are pretty off-license shop around:) If weather is crap we will be inside. If you can't see anybody or have a problem to remind my face just call me on 07865045890.

Hoxton Park / Hoxton Square Bar & Kitchen
Address 2-4 Hoxton Square, N1 6NU
Tube Old Street
Bus 55, 243
Map:
streetmap.co.uk

No comments

Post a Comment

Would you like to share something with me?