Compártelo



Italy, Florence, Life lesson from the capital of the Renaissance


Love, jeans, style in Firenze

One of the famous bridges

Classic landmarks

Chilling by the river in Italian style

Veni vidi verci

Tuscany

Knocking on the heavens door

Say hello to heaven

Renaissance architecture

Is based mainly on hard work and long hours:) Forget about holidays:)

Street art

We are everywhere

An older brother of Ramazotti

This is my reply-comment to the anonymous frustrated myblog "lover".

Let me kick your ass show your face wanker.


Rats are everywhere, even in such a wonderful city:)...

But thanks got I've met Weronika - my new wonderful flatmate

She is so generous that she even left me her keys

The next post will be about her. Lovely girl.

No comments

Post a Comment

Would you like to share something with me?