Compártelo



UK, London, A Festival of Pulse Eastern European Festival 2007at Koko. T.Love, IMT Smile and Desmod.


Now we know we're in Camden.

Mr Pink before heading to Koko at Camden.

Rywin and rising celebrity Kamila.

Slovakian hybrid of Illusion and Ira at Koko - IMT Smile

Pretending I can still rock:)

LondonEyeTv team at work:)

It's my pleasure to serve you guys:)

LondoEyeTv at work 2:)


Yes we are at Koko.

T.Love specially singing for our team:)

Kamila loved dancing on my neck:)


Combination of Polish, Slovakian and Czech and Potraviny.co.uk:)

Muniek and Majchrzak from T.Love:)

Look Rudy, do you recognize this mate with the camera, he reminds me about Filip but a bit doubled:)

Muniek, I know it's your 1047 picture today but you've never had a chance to take a picture with LondonEyeTv team. Come on mate.

I told you Rudy, that it's better to start playing Rock'nRoll than dancing Robot or Moonwalk style.

;)

No comments

Post a Comment

Would you like to share something with me?