Compártelo



Who am really I?

Who am really I? I guess it's worth asking before I leave this city. It's been 3 years so far and i feel like I've made the most of my time here. Have you ever asked yourself that question?

Am I a photographer?


Photo journalist?

Videographer?

Movie maker?

Actor?

Party Animal?

Musician? Oooona lubi dance, uhm.

TV Presenter?

Webdesign Manager?

SEO professional?

Art Director?


Journalist?

Globetrotter?

Blogger?


I've got some ideas of how to put all these together and finally do something really big. One day... Get ready:)

...

4 comments

  1. hej Fil. Niezle. Zapomniales dodac Filip - brat Ziolka:-)
    Filip - freak
    Heh. Trzymaj sie bracie.
    Pozdro - brachol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, dzieks Bruder:) Trabina:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brawo gościu, chwyciłeś się już "prawie" wszystkiego i ciągle czymś zaskakujesz, jesteś zajebistym designerem i masz masę świetnych fotek. Gratuluję i życzę najlepszego, a jak będziesz w Trójmieście to chętnie bym piwko wypił z Tobą ;] Pozdro! shex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dzien Dobry!

    Crikey, you're quite the busy guy. Nice blog

    Nara!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like to share something with me?