Compártelo



London, Holborn, Matt's leaving drinks at Enterprise

Another boss redundant from Bulldog. Me and Minos are the only marketing people left. Since I started in October 2004 I was reporting to the few bosses. I must say I was very lucky. I can't complain to anybody. All these guys are great people and still my friends. Yesterday we have had Matt's living drinks.

Me and Nikki. Nikki has a fantastic business creative talent. A very positive guy.

Matt and Ash. Amazing guys. All my ex-bosses.

A polish nice waitress from Enterprise.

Niki, Steven, Tina, Ash, Mike. Apart from Steven these guys are all ex-dogs from Bulldog. Very party people:) As Ash said I'll by the last one who turns off the lights. He advised me to buy a domain: www.polestolemyjob.com :)

No comments

Post a Comment

Would you like to share something with me?