Compártelo



London, Angel, Kenston lodge and creative life of an Aquarius

Plenty of ideas how to make my trip to OZ special. It comes closer and closer. I feel like a kid waiting for Santa Clause, waiting for something to happen.

We, aquariuses, think differently:) Being honest I don't believe in signs, but there is something in that. I must say I do like spending time with aqariuses. We seem to talk at the same level no matter of amount of drunken pints. We are growing up, we are reading of who we are and finally we are becoming as our signs want us to be.

London autumn lifestyle: mobile, free daily magazines, Waterspoons' cheap steak, and funky dj bar at upper street - Kenston Lodge.
And the stones are rolling.

No comments

Post a Comment

Would you like to share something with me?