Compártelo



London, Camden Town, Jee as the Outcast's step brother:)

To celebrate my trip to Australia we went to the tacky Aussie club in Angel - Walkabout.

We agreed that the best music to dance is cheesy house.



My and my brother Maciej fighting with ourselves. Have you noticed that after finishing primary school, where I've got to fight with almost everybody to prove my power , the worse enemy are yourself?:) If so you've got to go to Yoga class like I did last Thursday. With Stew as a teacher you can't fail.


Jee as a step brother of Outcast.


Sweet red haired bartender. I can't believe that she was so Camden style girl, too nice and kind.


Jee gambling with an Evil in Camden.


Misia and Lucka met on the plane from Prague.

Like our "Klubowe" Czech have got their "Sparty".

Me and Hayan, at her Ramadan.

Jee and his Brazilian cousin, at the member pull bar at Tottenham Court Road.

No comments

Post a Comment

Would you like to share something with me?