Compártelo



Cambodia, News from the beach

Great news! My back is brand new. No more pain. Yupi! I was playing all day footie on the beach with my Khmer mates. I can't remember being so happy. I scored few decent goals but what's more important I am back in game:) Cambodia rocks. 30 degrees in January, water temperature - 25, sun, light wind, great music. Free accommodation on the beach. All night parties. I'm telling you come over here before it becomes another Thailand.

Jestem zdrowiutenki, ani sladu po kontuzji, przy okazji odstawilem tabsy antymalaryjne i od razu poczulem sie jak w niebie, koniec psychodelicznych snow, komary nie lubia polskiej AB+. Uwazam na siebie, pogoda jak z raju, mieszkam na plazy, muza, slonce, pilka nozna, bibki do rana. Piknie. Pozdrowka i do uslyszenia.

No comments

Post a Comment

Would you like to share something with me?