Compártelo



Russia, St.Petersburg, Shit happens, best days gone:(

Shit happens. What you can see are not my pictures:( By misteake (my mind was in the sky) I didn't back up properly photos from last two amazing days in St. Petersburgh on my lap. Then I formatted the card and the rest is the history. Mind blowing Hermitage, Winter Garden, fantastic architecture, characters on the street, gorgeous girls I met, parties until 10 in the morning. I feel like someone has stolen my memories. I didn't know that this blog meant that much to me. Addiction to the blog-pictured memories is no what I am really looking for. I need to take it easy and stop blogging at the certain point.

Marina


Valeria

4 comments

  1. AMAZING pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ech gościu a tak czekałem na kolejny wpis "made in CCCP" :( mam nadzieje ze najlepsze fotki dopiero przed tobą. pozdrawiam ps. spróbuj BadCopy Pro może pomoże

    ReplyDelete
  4. hej Filipie,

    ciesze sie ze bawisz niezle po zsssrze :)))
    wlasnie wrocilam z Notting Hill, oj bylo ska :))))

    pozdro,
    ada

    ReplyDelete

Would you like to share something with me?