Compártelo



Out of Holidays, I am unavailable from 6-18 of April, Cartagena and Santa Marta is waiting

I am going to Cartagena and Santa Marta Carrbbean coast for 2 weeks. I will be back on 18th of April and till then I will not touch FB or email at all. I found this amazing poster by chance on internet by the unknown author. I love it!


My favorite salsa songs fot you. You will love some of them! Give them a try, listen at least 3 times to get into the rythm.

1. Van Van - Este amor que se muere



2. Orquesta Sonolux - Asi No



3. Grupo Niche - Cali Pachanguero



4. The Lebron Borthers - Que pena



5. The Lebron Brothers - Si me permite



6. Richie Ray & Bobby Cruz - Richie's Jala Jala



7. Celia Cruz - La Vida Es Un Carnaval



8. Elio Reve - Mi salsa tiene sandunga



9. Zumbale - Henry Fiol



10. Manolito simonet - Marcando la distancia



11. Los van van - Aqui el que baila gana



12. Los van van - Salsa sandunguera



13. Polo Montanez - Un monton de estrellas



14. Lalo Rodriguez - Devorame otra vez



15. El timba - Hermano



16. The Latin Brothers and Piper Pimienta Diaz - Las Calenas Son Como Las Flores



17. Luis Enrique - Yo No Se Mañana



18. DLG - La quiero a morir



19. Hector Lavoe - Juanito Alimaña



20. Willie Colon - Mi sueño



21. Richie Ray & Bobby Cruz - Sonido Bestial



22. Willie Colon - Tiempo Pa' Matar



23. Bailen Con La Punta Del Pie - Sonora Gloria Matancera



24. Ray de la Paz - Solos tu y yo



25. Lebron Brothers - La Temperatura



No comments

Post a Comment

Would you like to share something with me?