Compártelo



South Korea, Seoul, Last night in Seoul










A Rudy je je i je i nie tyje:)



Za to robi porcelanowe klocki.





Fun with the green Chinese priceless laser:)



My name is Filip. Filip on the road:)

Rudy, mamy z Ciebie beke:)

Be as polite as Koreans:)

Superb modern subways.

My shoe has to be repaired before I go to work:(

And a boring Walk About ish pub in a trashy touristy district of Seoul.

I can't resist spicy Korean foody.

Russkij Klub Rio in Seoul - An award winner idea for a name.

And everything is clear.

Huewa - an awesome students area where we lived.

Dimsum yummi.

Time to move on.


Tomski in front of his apartment.

1 comment

  1. dear that is just so coll
    wanna go to Korea also
    on the winter hiks..
    still collecting money
    i wonder how come u go travel aroun the world the money from hehehe
    ^_^
    keep going Man!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like to share something with me?