Compártelo



UK, London, My Long birthday - Day 1 - Intro

UK, London, My Long birthday - Day 1 - Intro at Corks

I'd like to thank all my fantastic friends to come to my 3 days party and share with me their precious time. You are awesome and I love you. I didn't' realized that I've got so many wonderful people around. Thanks again for:

Annabel and friend
Bartek i Rudy
Justa
Kully
Mocny Ania i Siostra
Neil
Nik
Paulinka and her friends
Paulinka i Chris (Kobrzaki)
Steven
Steve's brother and his bird
Zuzia

And these who wished me virtual "Happy B" me but could have not made it.

Ada
Agnieszka Londynek
Agnieszka Szczypska
Aneta USA
Basia i Beata
Ela
English Muffin
Jola Kudela
Kinga
Kinga (My only buddhist)
Kowik
Langi
Madzia
Magda i Edyta
Magda Uszy
Malgosia
Mickey
Mikolaj Radom
Minos
My parents
My brother
Niki
Perel
Piotr (My second buddhist:)
Seba


And all others who made my days by accident.
Good Bless you!



Paulinka, Rudy, Bartek and Steven.


Neil's smile rocks. Girls, watch out this buddy:)

Nik, the guy who helped me alot at the begining of my London's carear. Your boss do can be your good friend.
Paulinka, Banksy Steven and Fil - yeah with no tooth:)

BTW: I promise to do my best to control list of comments made by frustrated winkers who hyde behind nicknames as anonymous and so on.

No comments

Post a Comment

Would you like to share something with me?